I love pancakes. Pancakes with nutella, peanut butter, strawberries, jam or bananas. You name it, I’ve tried it.
Today I want to share my all time favourite pancake recipe with you.
During the week I used to have a bit of natural yogurt with fruits for breakfast which is totally yum but not very substantial. These pancakes are high in protein, super healthy and so versatile, add any ingredients that tickle your pickle.
✓ ½ cup oats
✓ 3 x egg whites
✓ 1 medium banana
✓ Chocolate flavoured Myprotein Whey powder
✓ 3 tbps coconut oil
1. Blitz the oats in a blender until very fine
2. Heat one tbsp of coconut oil in a pan on medium heat setting
3. Add egg whites, banana and protein powder to oats
4. Blitz until texture is a thick liquid
5. Pour 1/4 of mixture into pan, after 30 seconds, flip and keep flipping until the pancake is medium brown
6. Serve with peanut butter and chocolate chips (optional … you won’t regret it though!)
… and last but not least – Bon appetit lovelies xxLove, Nina x